An LPS signature kitchen is a very special experience. On a signature project we offer our clients only the absolute best kitchen products, finishes and components. And every aspect of the project is managed by our director Liam Scullion.
On a Signature project, our clients get:
- Design consultation on doors, worktops, accessories, tiling & lighting.
- Hands on project management by LPS Director – Liam Scullion.
- All trades sourced and managed by LPS.
- Kitchen lighting plan. (Often extended to a complementary utility room)
- We only work on 1 signature project at any given time.
- Premium kitchen carcasses with colour matched Ostaman 2mm ABS edging.
- High specification finishes including porcelain tiles and quartz-stone worktops by Ceasor Stone, CLR & Technistone.
- Industry leading accessories and components including Blum soft close hinges & drawer systems, Franke Sinks and Perrin & Rowe hand crafted taps.
- Paintwork from premium range companies such as Farrow & Ball, Little Green Paint Company & (our personal favourite) Benjamin Moore.
- Premium solid painted oak and ash door ranges.
- Premium hand painted kitchens
- Minimum of 5 year warranty on all signature ranges.
About Liam Scullion
Liam is a leading expert in kitchen installations and transformations.
With over 30 years experience in the high-end kitchen industry, Liam has become one of the key figures in premium kitchens in Northern Ireland.
On one of our signature projects Liam will oversee every aspect of the works from installation to painting and finishes.
“Our passion for design, colour and quality finishes & components is evident on all LPS projects. But no more so than our Signature range..”
It’s critical to compliment your new kitchen with the appropriate lighting. LPS provides a full detailed lighting plan as part of our signature projects. The difference is stunning.
A self managed kitchen project can be daunting prospect. To get the various trades involved to work in harmony is often impossible. Allow LPS to manage your project and avail of substantial savings in project cost and reduced lead times.